.

Saturday, April 20, 2019

Poetry anthology Essay Example | Topics and Well Written Essays - 750 words

Poetry anthology - Essay ExampleThe poems atomic number 18 organized into three plane fractions scratch seasons equal spring, summer and winter which talk about the changing seasons of admire from hope of new fuck in spring, to warmth and passion in summer. Although there is no poem entitled winter, it is dealt with in the first poem, showing a transition from frozen faith to growing kibibyte. The second section deals with elements wish sunshine, rain, wind, fire and sea. I wanted to do the four elements alone instead the poems just happened this way. I found it was very natural to comp are love to sunshine, and tears to rain but this is a bit clich, so I decided instead to use rain in terms of burn outing a thirst with a kiss. The poem wind associates wind and freedom, and doing things that society doesnt stick out you to do when you are in love, while fire is a good transition to the next section violent elements because it talks about things corresponding fire and t hinlyning and thunderclouds which are frightening and violent but are beautiful besides, standardized love is. Then the section violent elements transition into stormy night and the oddment section with only one poem evening which talks about love dying like the day dying. I kip down that people will say that it is common to write about love and to compare it with nature, but I think these poems are different in that they try to avoid the usual clichs. I am very grateful to the person that inspired this anthology - even though there are many painful things to feel and say about love, it is a life-changing experience to have. I. SEASONSspringI know its spring whenthe leaves turn green againwhen my soul like shriveled strawstarts to grow green againwhen my frozen faith in life and lovestarts to melt and thaw againwhen my stub thats brown and coldopens at the touch of your handsummerthe smell of flowers in Junegoodbye which came too soonand your memory which fills this roomthe so und of tropical wavesthe burn of bright sun raysand your memory which sash and staysthe taste of yellow fruitthe bitter taste of truthand memory of lost early daysII. ELEMENTSsunshinelike Id miss the sunshine if it went awaylike Id miss the stars at nightlike Id miss the air I breatheI miss you so when youre out of sightlike the sand would miss the wavesI miss you so when youre awayand as theres such a drought in my heartI miss you like grass misses rainrainI withdraw a milethrough windand hailand stormand galethrough fireand flameto quenchmy lipsin the rainof your kissseaI feel so bluemy world is antiquatedall my world without youis like a ship gone awayI looked at youyou smiled at meall my life without youis like a blue blue seaEvery time the waves bam inI just feel so aloneEvery time the tide goes inI remember youre gonewindwind in my hairsun on my introducewhat do I caregot to leave this placedirt on my heartmud on my feetwhere do I startI just got to be freeblood on my d etentionwine on my cheeksfeel so highcant even sleep get out these chainsforget societyIm drunk with lovein love with your sanityfiresometimes its firesometimes its lightningsometimes its thunderclouds and rainIll tame a sunsetwhen times are frighteningto be your lightthrough darkness and painIII. VIOLENT NATUREthunder cloudeyes of wonder trick of thundertake me underwith your kisssmile like heavenI rise like

No comments:

Post a Comment