.

Friday, August 23, 2019

What will it take for you to be where you want to be 25 years from now Essay

What will it take for you to be where you want to be 25 years from now - Essay Example It must be obvious to see that the goal require investments now and this would prompt me to make a list of where will I get the resources to finance my education in school. The minimum kind of education that a successful psychologist should have should include finishing a graduate and post graduate degree. I will take up my undergraduate degree in psychology at University of Louisiana at Lafayette (ULL) in the fall. The resources during my undergraduate which would have to come primarily from my parents and loved one with some self-help in case I will decide to work as well as study. More than the financial resources, of course, is the emotional support of my parents and loves ones to build on virtues for success which I will discuss in this paper. After finishing my undergraduate degree I plan to get a work experience of two to three years before I will make graduate degree to be followed by a post-graduate.1 This is a long journey and it would take a combination of patience and perseverance as necessary virtues to be able to be what I want to be 25 year from now. What it means to be patient can be seen in the life of a turtle. The turtle may be slow moving but its every move is calculated and it can use its scales for survival and protection as well as adjustment. By comparing my desired characteristics to be successful to that of a turtle, the same would mean having to use my â€Å"scales† which I equate with my positive outlook in life with high sense of realism. If I would have to burn the midnight oil when I have to do my school works and assignment, I will have to. In school I know there would be many assignment, research works and projects that must be accomplished before deadlines and impatient people cannot simply have them accomplished. I believe the best way to prepare for them is the virtue of patience. A

No comments:

Post a Comment